BECOME A MEMBER
- Membership Spotlight: Each month 1 business is featured on our “Member Showcase Series” broadcasted on Facebook Live in both English & Spanish. Livestreams are shared on our partner pages, Coachella Valley.com & Sahagun Law
- Social Media Promotion: New members will be featured on a special post announcing their membership. As well as, shared posts from the Chamber’s page highlighting member announcements and events.
- New Contacts & Referrals: The Chamber provides opportunities for members to increase their contact base through fun networking opportunities & exciting special events.
- Discounted Advertising on Local Spanish Radio Members receive discounted rates on advertising spots offered through our partners La Suavecita 94.7 FM & Fuego 103.5 FM. Ad packages and pricing to be arranged with an account executive. Contact email@example.com for more information on this offer.
Offer valid to members who do not have a current advertising agreement with these stations. Agreements will not be altered under no exception.
- Business Trainings: Members may take advantage of the Chamber’s business seminars. Topics range from marketing to small business financing. This can help business owners stay ahead of the curve and remain competitive.
- Confidential Business Counseling: We will help you analyze your business and develop a roadmap to help your business grow. Make an appointment on the Chamber website to meet in-person or on Zoom with a business counselor at no-charge.
- Logo Listing and Site Link on the Chamber Website: Member logos are displayed with a connection portal to their website or social media page, at no additional cost.